When Apple recently launched their new iPads in March 2017, people said that it was just a tweak of their previous version iPad Air 2. So now, Apple fans have more expectation on the upcoming second generation of iPad tablets i.e. iPad Pro 2.
Back in 2010, when Apple introduced the first of its iPad in the market, the whole world got gaga over it. The concept of iPad was new, and the sale of the device went crazy at that time. But after that, the smartphone industry has developed a lot. The screen size has increased, and due to this, the overall tablet market got a hit. Still, Apple continues to launch their iPad versions in the market, and now they are ready with their next big tablet iPad Pro 2.
iPad Pro 2: Specs & Features
- Bigger Display: –It is almost certain that Apple this time is going to upgrade the display size of its iPad to 12.9 inches compare to its previous version which was 9.7 inch. This means it will have a True Tone display which can automatically adjust the white balance of the screen to give more realistic and superior experience.
- Better Camera: –It is expected that the next generation of iPad, iPad Pro 2, will have better and upgraded camera features. It will most probably have a 12 MP iSight camera with Live Photos and 4K video recording facility, and the 5 MP front face HD camera with Retina flash.
- 120 HZ Screen: The previous all iPad had a 60 HZ screen. If the rumours are to be believed, then in iPad Pro 2, there will be 120 HZ screen. It is a delightful news for all the Apple gamers out there, as it will give a sharper display in games.
- Smart Keyboard: –This time the Apple keyboard is also assumed to be upgraded with the launch of iPad Pro 2. There will have a different “Search” and “Share” button on the keyboard to give users more smooth experience.
- iOS 11 support: – The all new iPad Pro 2 may operate with iOS 11 instead of iOS 10. Though this feature is not assured.
- Better Apple Pencil: – iPad Pro 2 will be compatible with the second generation Apple pencil. The second generation Apple pencil will have more features in iPad Pro 2.
- OLED Display: – The other rumour in the market is that in iPad Pro 2, Apple will introduce the OLED display screen. Till now, Apple has used LCD screens with LED backlight, unlike their rivals Samsung and OnePlus who use OLED display.
- Scrap Home Button: – This time it is likely that Apple will remove the physical Home button from its iPad. This will give a bigger and wider bezels size to iPad Pro 2.
- Physical Changes: – There will be a lot of physical changes on the device also. As this time the device will be lighter and thinner, and there will be no 3.5 mm headphone jack. Also, the iPad Pro 2 will be water resistant.
So if you are an Apple fan and an iPad lover, then iPad Pro 2 is definitely worth waiting for. Experts say it will surely not disappoint you.
Be the First to comment.